Renata Block, MMS, PA-C and Diplomate SDPA
FUN FACTS ABOUT RENATA
1. Favorite restaurant or bar in Chicago?
Summer House Chicago
2. Favorite Pandora station to listen to in the office?
Kings of Leon, Best of 60′s, 70′s and 80′s.
3. Cubs or Sox?
4. What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?
To make a difference in this world.
5. Favorite place to vacation?
6. Favorite adult beverage?
7. Go to Karaoke song?
8. Starbucks order?
Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
9. What keeps you sane?
My husband and my pets keep me grounded.
10. Any hidden talents?
My innate ability to connect with animals.
11. Early bird or night owl?
12. Favorite quote?
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
13. Why did you choose Dermatology?
To make a difference in peoples lives and allow their confidence to shine.
14. Favorite treatment at Pinski Dermatology?
DOT Therapy (CO2 laser resurfacing) – for skin rejuvenation and renewal!
Renata M. Block was born and raised in the Chicago area as the first generation daughter of Polish immigrants and speaks fluent Polish. Mrs. Block has a Masters in Medical Science in Physician Assistant studies from Midwestern University in Downers Grove, Illinois. Before beginning her education as a Physician Assistant, she received an undergraduate degree with honors in Biology/Pre-Med with dual minors in Chemistry and Psychology from Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois.
Mrs. Block is a Board Certified Physician Assistant who has been specializing in dermatology since 2004. Her expertise is treating dermatological conditions and she is highly skilled at detecting and treating skin cancers as well as performing cosmetic procedures such as skin tightening treatments and laser hair removal. She is an avid believer in patient education and enjoys teaching patients about cosmetics and product use including anti-aging formulations.
Mrs. Block is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
- Director at Large, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Past President of Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Renata is proud to have teamed up with Tami Bruno, our medical aesthetician in Bourbonnais, to create Super Derm Girl for educating the public via social media and speaking engagements.