Before Your Microblading Procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Please come with your eyebrows filled in as you would fill them in on a daily basis so we can get an idea of your desired look. If you do not normally fill them in, we will come up with a desired shape/look for you before the microblading procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- Do not take aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Have Microblading done before your next Botox treatment so we can see the natural shape of the brows/arch.
- You can get Botox 10 days after your Microblading procedure. (Note: Make sure you keep up with your Botox, there is a chance that when the Botox wears off the brows may not be aligned)
Microblading is NOT recommended for any patients who are or have
- Pregnant or nursing
- Had an organ transplant
- Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Sick (cold/flu)
- Epilepsy -Used Accutane in the past year
- A pacemaker or major heart problems
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Psoriasis near the treated areas
- Skin irritation/rash near the treated area present
- Prone to keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- NOTE: Pigment will fade quicker in individuals who:
- use topical products containing hydroquinone, retinol, alpha and beta hydroxyl acids
Chicago Office, (312) 263-4625